Wednesday, February 4, 2009

creatively imaginative ...


Your smile is like the hues of dawn,



Your eyes, like flowers on the lush green lawn,



You walk past me like a fragrant breeze,



Your very presence puts me at ease,



Your sweet words put the cuckoo to shame,



Can I Oh honey, give you a name?



You’re purity personified like the lotus leaf,



To the worldly talk, your ears are deaf,



You’re majesty is like the Ganges divine,



Take me into your fold Oh my love pristine



.I don’t want a tale on the sands of time,



Nor is my love bound by Nature’s clime.



I know not Meera’s yearning in trance,



Nor Radha’s love in her cosmic dance.



My love is in my heart, it’s my breath and my life,



Make my life a part of your life

1 comment:

Another drop in the ocean said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.